Sunday, January 28, 2007

Good Night & Good Luck

heyyy everybody.. yet another long break.. just don't seem to have enough hours in the day... between going to office, trying to make some sort of sense of the mess that is work these days and then coming back home exhausted there's no time to even think about blogging even if I felt like switching on my comp... all I can think about seems to be hitting the bed... and bfr u know it, tis time to go through the same grind once again.. even the weekends seem to come and go without making it's presence felt.. I know one day I'm gonna wake up and wonder what the hell happened to all those years...aaarrgggghhhhhh....

anyways to get to the point.. I think it's time to draw the curtains on my blog... I don't seem to have the time to be be able to update this with any sort of regularity which kinda sucks...twas fun just being able to ramble but hey as they say all good things come to an end... hopefully I'll still be able to check in on my favorite haunts so keep it going ppl...

4 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger SpectralCentroid said...

what the fuck man. don't do this. i'm gonna have to update my template to remove your link if you do :)

ado anyways, hope things are good bro. but try and keep this live. look at my stupid blog. i hardly write either. fucking work. i wanna go back to 2001 dammit.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger staticX said...

he..heh.. sorry to put u out man..but I'm sure u will manage..

aaahhhh the good old days eh?u wouldn't happen to know anyone who has a time machine do u?

things r good machan..except for the ever present gripe abt crappy work..thinking abt going back home actually..remains to b seen how that works out tho.. not that it would make any difference to work but atleast everytime the ppl back home send photos of yet another trip, I won't b tearing my hair out thinking "what the hell am I doing here"..he..heh..hope everything's good with u too..tc man!!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Duerf said...

Oiyeeeeee you have plenty of time on your hands... so get on with it...

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger mixedblessings89 said...

Well, I don't know you or anything... but maybe you could just take a break and update as you get the time? It works that way for me when I get pressed for time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home