Monday, October 16, 2006

Sky's the limit....

aahhhh...woooo hoooo...yippeeeeeeeeee....hurray even :) finally managed to convince a coupla others to pitch in for a Sky / broadband pkg.. from my reaction you can probably guess the depravation I have been under lately.. that's a thing of the past though.. no more crappy TV.. no more rushing to uni to access the net.. and most importantly just in time to watch the Champions trophy.. suddenly being at home not doing anything much doesn't seem to be all that bad.. atleast until I get the bills atleast.. oh well.. worrying can wait..I'm off to watch the highlights of the SA/NZ match..pretty chuffed abt the result too.. serves them right for skipping out of SL I say... hope r guys thrash them outta the park too..laterz!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger SpectralCentroid said...

Damn... Bloody cable's not been working at me apatment for coupla days now.. bummer...

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger staticX said...

uh oh.. nothing good on regular TV eh? more reasons to go out a bit more I gues..he..heh..how are things in the Big Apple btw?hope u aint living at the office?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home