Sunday, October 08, 2006

The perfect job...

is a myth I have decided..or mayb even an illusion..doesn't really matter as long as it is understood that there is no such thing for me.. not yet atleast..yes I still hav hope..I'm sure none of you will grudge me that.. anyways back to the point.. yesterday was my last day.. not at the work place but at my job.. I have gotten a different type of job with the same company, even though I vowed never to return to technical duties I have decided to take up.. in a strange way I'm gonna miss this.. not the job exactly but rather the ppl.. it was a pretty good experience first up..oh well..life goes on I suppose.. the main reasoning behind going back to much despised technical duties is that some type of a proper job is better than nothing..I was meant to start on my new assignment from tmrw but as fate would have it was postponed to the 23rd.. so I have two weeks with nothing to do.. time for my usual trip down south..can't wait :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home