Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rise of the Phoenix....

well not quite but u'll get what I'm on abt f u read enough of this.. been having trouble with my blog for a long time now n not being the most technically savvy person around I was almost ready to give up this blog and move on.. but that was easier said than done so here I was trying to fix whatever the hell was wrong and not getting no where in particular when the brain storm struck.... I should just start anew :) altho for the purists among you that myt seem to be taking the easy way out, I'm glad to say that I don't c it like that n I don't particularly care either especially since I still get to keep on adding my two pennies worth..

oh yah..the pic in the profile was done from the link provided in this post...I got it from Spectral so I figured the credit should go to him.. thnx!!

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger SpectralCentroid said...

Welcome back aye. Is that a ciggie stickin out of the corner of yer mouth? WTF?

Btw, you might wanna enable word verification for comments. Its a bit of a pain but worth it.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger staticX said...

Spectral: Where the heck can u c a ciggie? n btw u never answered abt that last post of urs..u feeling all right?

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger SpectralCentroid said...

Oops, my bad. At the resolution at which you see the pic on the main page, that tooth thingy looks like a ciggie. Heh heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home