Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hammer the poms....

yet another long break...well this time atleast I have a good excuse..my site seems to be giving problems..need to get it sorted out properly or this is one blog which will look like a hurricane swept over it..in the process of getting it sorted actually...

sportswise a satisfying week thus far.. on Saturday SL absolutley hammered the English cricket team to the ground with the master, Jayasuriya himself leading the charge..altho the whole top order did a terrific job all through out the series..for a change.. and then after I get home, I'm in for a rather pleasent surprise, to put it mildly, the English football team is tied at extra time with the Portugese..once the whistle for the playing time is blown there can b only one winner despite the English commentators going on abt how the law of averages favors the English..well right on cue the so called English superstars make a mess of it n the guys behind the mikes are left with egg on their face n unable to even face the camera...on the subject of which, whatever happened to neutral commentries?especially the cricket seems to b one biased comment after another which is pretty annoying... Murray salvaged a bit of pride at Wimbledon (him being a Scot I'm not really complaining) but then the british charge was held up on Tuesday with him being knocked out on the verge of the final rounds...aaahhhhhhhhhhh...life is good....

had a blast during the weekend but had to be back for the daily grind once the week started..i have discovered that it's one thing to wish to b indoors during sub zero tempratures but when the sun is out n the day is absolutely glorious one is prone to go mad staying indoors..which aint much of a choice considering that I have to sit in front of a PC for 8 hours a day.. I shall not get back into griping abt my current work since the money is good enough to keep in food n clothes...but f anyone out there knows the winning lottery numbers I would gladly take the responsibilty out of ur hands n single handedly take the risk of winning the cursed money....n I would even share some of the loot with ya to show my gratitude...

here's hoping for another good weekend with Italy grabbing the cup n Germany atleast getting into 3rd place (Portuagal lost my vote after 2 straight games of trying to con the ref)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home